Tuesday 23 February 2016

Going Round and Round and Round With OLA Free Voucher

Five minutes ago I thought to take a cab to meet my best friend.And I opened the OLA App and clicked on Book Now option.As I was using the OLA App first time that's why they had given me 250 Rs. off on my first ride. But they redirected me towards the the option of OLA Share and believe me OLA Share is the good option to make your fare are low in your budget.But I don't want to use OLA share because that voucher can only be use for one time only and by using OLA share I don't want to waste that voucher.

As I booked the cab, I got a call from the cab driver and he asked me the address to pick me up.He came to me within 5 minutes after the call and verified the car number and said OLA then also said OLA.And my ride begins.



As I have a voucher already so I thought to take advantage of that.I told the address B-45, Indra Vihar, Kota.And he started my ride.I have already did my calculation that how much kms I can travel with this 250 Rs. voucher.So I told the driver to take to my destination via 7 wonders of the world.I can travel of about 18-20 kms in one trip and I am like a baniya in these types like in free things we Indians took full advantage.Without saying a word he redirect his car towards the 7 wonders of world and took a full round of that lake where a very beautiful a Mindir at the middle of the lake. The Mandir was shining because of the golden lights outside the Mandir. And the reflection of the Mandir on the lake was quite awesome.

Then towards the 7 wonders of the world ,these were built dummy of actual wonders.And were built perfectly like the actual one.Because the materials they had used in construction was the same as used in actual one.The only difference is between dummy and actual one is in size and some material that are too costly to be used.



As Kota is known for the IIT coaching centers, thats why the you are going to see only students.Over 4,00,000 study in Kota every year and because of that people of the Kota started to do business with them to offer the students to live in PG(Paying Guests). If you were out of your home in Kota and if the classes gets over in any coaching institute then you will see the students power because for almost 10-15 minutes the road gets jamed because the mostly students walk through their distance.Riding a bicycle is the best way to reduce your between the coaching and your PG.You can see the life in Kota. Students from all over the India come her to study and to get the great rank in IIT collage.

The driver was very frank that while travelling he hardly closed his mouth.He was just speaking and speaking about himself , about his family, about his driving skills, about his achivement as a OLA driver. And  from all through the way and listening to the driver for 20 kms  I finally reached my friend's PG.



I told him to stop and to complete the ride.He did that.When he saw the fare he was shocked because after this much of riding, the fare was still zero. Then I told he about the voucher I got and told him 'Bye' and he said "Thanking You for riding in OLA".


No comments:

Post a Comment