Sunday 21 February 2016

A crazy person at I met at Giza Pyramid, Egypt.


The Great Pyramid is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex bordering what is now Giza ,Egypt.Is the oldest Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largest intact.

It was really quite amazing.We then toured the surrounding area of the Pyramids, including a tomb that smelled remarkably of flowers.I have no idea where the scent came from, but it was really fragrant.I should not that I'm pretty terrified of horses so that made the experience all the more memorable.He kept insisting we go faster and I just went along because I figured when am I ever going to this again!I also told him my journey to Agra Taj Mahal and my 3 days in Mumbai.




And there at there at the pyramids I have seen a man who was just sitting quietly besides the road of the entrance gate.When I asked something about the Egypt , he said,"Come with me.I will tell you about the Egypt".So instead of heading to the main entrance, he took me into his village right besides the Pyramids. We got out of the cab, and he walked me into the alley.He went inside his house, where he has 5 donkeys and 3 camels and 1 horse.He offer me 1 animals and told to ride with me to the Egypt.I thing came in my mind,"I have just met to him , hardly I have spent 5 minutes with him and he is offering me to ride with him".He said,"But for his I will charge you 10$".Without even thinking I said ,"Yes".I thought no one will tell you about Egypt in just 10$.I said for food where we will stay .Don't worry about the food its also on me .I will give you the real and the best food of Egypt. I picked horse.Thank God I know to ride a horse.You know I had visited just to kanyakumari in India before coming here, and that was so awesome.
He got on , and the adventure began!On the far most Land he took me from the either side where on that angle of Pyramid no one see us and neither do we can .I with the unknown person in the desert and off near distance were the greatest things I've ever seen with my eyes: The Great Pyramids of Giza.

When we reached more towards the Pyramid.A camel was standing alone there.My guide told to me ,"This is for you, ride the Camel".If you are never mounted a camel, let think the giant beast is going to throw you off, but somehow managed to stand up without launching me off.Relief, I know thee well.When the we toured the surrounding area of the Pyramids, including a tomb that smelled remarkably of flowers.It was surreal and really quite amazing.I have no idea where the scent came from , but it was really fragrant.I was afraid of riding a camel ,because I have never ride the camel before.When I first time trying to sit on the camel.I fell down.He said,"Sit fast".He also kept insisting me to go faster and I just went along because I figured when am I ever going to do this again!



Along the route we stopped at a red light and I started laughing.He asked me ,"Why are you laughing, man?".If you wait for red light in car, you will get to hear some noises actually abuse noises from the back .Hye get lost.And if you stop for the signal to be green  on an animal,then possible people will kill you because if an animal stands he will definitely going to do something like shit or pee.He took me to the restaurant which was not less than 5 star in looking.But when I entered I was shock to see that , it was fully made in Indian style.And was 7 star hotel.

We welcomed their and two people in Indian formals came to us and taking us to the dinner side.Then 15 minutes later,a huge spread of food arrived, chicken, soup ,rise, momos (momos is the dish mostly eat in Delhi, Mumbai),lassi etc.After eating this all, he offered to eat more food.He then took me to the airport on the camel to drop me for my flight.I thanks to him to make my day in Egypt and I handover my card to him to visit me in India.

My facebook page:

https
://www.facebook.com/Travel-Around-The-World-1536065540038722/




No comments:

Post a Comment