Friday 26 February 2016

Air Hostess Didn't Get Scolded By The Coustomer In The Flight

Being Air hostess is one of the most difficult job.Going places to places ,far from home.Giving food,water to you whenever required ,just to make your 2-3 hrs journey comfortable.They give their life button in the hands pilot everyday.But then also people inside the flight somehow not cooperate  with the air hostess.I want to say that,'You are nobody in front to them so what if you are making a good money'.


The flight was about to take off from Mumbai to Delhi.The time was 6:30 in the evening but due to technical problems,pilot has announced,"Due to technical problems the flight has been delayed to 3 hrs and going to take off at 9:30.We are sorry for the delay".One person sitting 2 rows back in flight started shouting.'What about my next flight in Delhi.My next flight is going to take off from Delhi at 10:00 P.M.Now how I will going to get my next flight'.

He pressed the button to call the air hostess and as soon as she arrived to him, he started shouting to him."You know,tomorrow is my very important meeting .If you didn't take-off the flight to Delhi right now, I miss my next flight.And if I miss my next flight to Delhi you will be the only person responsible for that. The person next to me was a student ,studying 4th year Aerospace Engineering in Delhi University, told to that uncle,"Uncle".





"What is your name"?, asked by the student in very decent manner.
Prabhat Rajput. Ok. My name is Aman.
"Is today your last day of living ? You want to take off the flight and what if there is technical problem in real.I am a student, and had done 3 years studying Aerospace Engineering and just got a job in Airlines in Mumbai 2 days ago.You will never understand how difficult to take the risk of so many people.I remember my first flight where I with my co-pilot.At that time I was afraid to take the risk my own life.And you are telling this just like that.You should think before you say".

"What's the mistake of air hostess if the flight is delayed.She is only obeying the orders.She is only doing her job.You have no right to scold a girl like that".

"If you are a Aerospace Engineering can you can the reason of the technical problem of delay.Can you fix the problem", asked by the man.

"Sorry Sir, sitting next to you how I can able to know, what the problem is.But if they give me a chance to fix or just analyzing the problem, then I will definitely glad to have that opportunity.And if you want to ask more about the problem you must ,I will say you should go to pilots or the engineers working for this flight.They will give you the proper explanation for this question", said by the student.

I am sorry, said by the man.

Say sorry to her,not to me.

Sorry miss.


I must say to you all this not the way to talk to any girl whether she is a Receptionist or Air-hostess.She is just doing her job.Respect the women.





No comments:

Post a Comment